Bhagyashree remembers his “bachpan ke din”; share the many benefits of eating imli
Bhagyashree, who regularly shares health, fitness and skin care tips On her social media account, she took to Instagram again to share the health benefits of a tropical fruit that she has childhood memories associated with.
Are you wondering what it is? It’s imli, a tasty tangy fruit that we all devoured during our childhood.
Sharing a video of her enjoying a imli (Tamarind), the Maine Pyar Kiya actor wrote: “I like to eat imli ..bachpan ke din yaad aate eh. (sic) ”
Watch the video.
Did you know that Tamarind is not only a delicious fruit, but also has various health benefits? The actor also listed a few of these benefits of eating tamarind, which is typically eaten during winters.
It is “rich in iron, magnesium and calcium.” It’s a great way to prevent brittle bones, ”she wrote.
Plus, “it’s a great way to prevent brittle bones,” Bhagyashree wrote. “Packed with vitamin C, A and flavonoids, it also helps boost your immunity. “
Before that, famous nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar, too, had called the tamarind one of the “divine delights of winter”. “An excellent digestif, even the seeds make a sensational drink when mixed with buttermilk,” Diwekar wrote.
Nutritionist Karishma Shah said, “Like any fruit, tamarind pulp has many health benefits.” Additionally, she shared some important ways tamarind is beneficial for health.
* It is rich in vitamin C. “If you cannot consume citrus fruits like amla and oranges, you can eat tamarind because it has many medicinal properties,” the nutritionist said.
* For people with digestive issues, tamarind is beneficial because it has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. “It’s fantastic for your gut health.”
* In addition to being a rich source of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B5 and selenium, it is a reservoir of essential micro-minerals like magnesium, potassium, iron , etc.
* If you consume tamarind once or twice a day, it is great for your immune health.
* It is also good for diabetics as it helps reduce insulin levels.
* If you have the flu, cough, or cold, tamarind pulp is beneficial for your health.
* It is an excellent source of magnesium, especially for women who are generally deficient in this important mineral.