Bollywood Celebrities Who Lost Pounds With This South Indian Delicacy
Benefits of curd rice: Summer time requires the consumption of meals that are both refreshing and beneficial to our health. Curd is one of the healthiest things to eat to beat the summer heat, and you can make curd rice with it. Curd rice is both tasty and nutritious! Many people are unaware that curd rice is rich in protein, antioxidants, and fiber, all of which are beneficial to our overall health. Lets know about some amazing benefits of curd rice.Also Read – How to Do Gomukhasana Video: Benefits, Steps and Precautions – Watch
Amazing Benefits of Curd Rice:
- Curd is a probiotic dairy product that benefits your digestive system. Rice is a protein-rich food that also aids in digestion. Curd rice aids digestion and relieves stomach and digestive problems.
- Curd rice is a meal that can help you relax and unwind. It’s rich in probiotics, antioxidants, and healthy fats, all of which help ward off stress.
- A bowl of curd rice can provide you with enough energy to get through the day. The curd contains carbohydrates, which are broken down by digestive enzymes and provide energy to the body.
- Curd rice also includes a number of beneficial properties for the skin. It is easy to digest and beneficial for your general health, which has a direct impact on your skin. Curd rice helps keep your skin clear and blemish-free.
- This rice dish contains less salt, which helps regulate your blood pressure. Curd rice should be consumed daily to keep your blood pressure under control.
Did you know that many Bollywood divas enjoy South Indian cuisine? Why? Majority of South Indian cuisines are prepared with less oil and calories. Here are some Bollywood celebrities who have added this South Indian delicacy to their diet: Also Read – Deepika Padukone performs different yoga asanas and flaunts her insane flexibility in new post
Bollywood celebrities who added this South Indian delicacy in their diet:
Alia Bhat: We all know that Alia Bhatt is a huge fitness enthusiast and inspires so many weight goals. Well, in addition to fitness, the actor also focuses on his diet. Alia Bhatt loves eating curd rice because it’s her favorite family dish and a great way to feel peaceful and relaxed. ALSO READ – Need some workout motivation? Watch Rashmika Mandanna’s High Intensity Fitness Regimen in These Videos
Malaika Arora: Bollywood fitness diva Malaika Arora has the most toned body in the industry. The actress constantly kills on social media with her fitness videos and diet, which she adheres to on a daily basis. Malaika said she is a big fan of curd rice and likes to include it in her diet.
Rakul Preet Singh: Fashion icon and fitness queen Rakul Preet Singh always makes a splash with her stunning figure. In her diet, the Runway 34 actress said she only eats home-cooked meals and avoids eating out. She likes to eat curd rice as part of her diet and prefers it with a pinch of salt to make it even more delicious.