Global Fiber Optic Components Market Research Report (2021-2026)
DUBLIN, 23 November 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Fiber Optic Components Market Research Report By Type, Application & Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market size for fiber optic components has been estimated to be $ 18.90 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 20.56 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.15% reaching $ 31.97 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the fiber optic components market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments of key vendors and innovation profiles in the global fiber optic components market including Acacia Communications, Accelink Technologies, Broadcom, Emcore, Fiber Mountain, Finisar, Fujitsu Optical Components, Furukawa Electric , II-VI, Kaiam, Lumentum, Mwtechnologies, Neophotonics, Nokoxin Technology, O-Net Technologies, Oclaro, Optienz Sensors, Reflex Photonics, Source Photonics and Sumitomo Electric.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global fiber optic components market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Fiber Optic Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global fiber optic components market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global fiber optic components market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global fiber optic components market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global fiber optic components market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global fiber optic components market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing emergence of 5G network installations
5.2.2. Increased government investment to deploy fiber optic cable
5.2.3. Growing deployment of data centers
5.3.1. Sharp decline in international trade
5.4.1. Edge computing and IoT improvements
5.4.2. Advances in cabling technology
5.5.1. Susceptibility to physical damage and transmission loss
6. Fiber Optic Components Market, By Type
6.2. Active Optical Cables
6.3.1. Erbium doped fiber amplifiers
6.3.2. Raman fiber amplifiers
6.3.3. Optical semiconductor amplifiers
6.6.1. LC Connectors
6.6.2. MPO / MTP connectors
6.7.1. Fiber Optic Attenuators
6.7.2. Fiber optic filters
6.7.3. Fiber optic multiplexers
6.9.1. CFP, CFP2 and CFP4
6.9.3. QSFP, QSFP +, QSFP14 and QSFP28
6.9.4. SFF and SFP
6.9.5. SFP + and SFP28
7. Fiber Optic Components Market, By Application
7.2. Analytical and medical equipment
7.4. Distributed detection
8. Americas Fiber Optic Components Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Fiber Optic Components Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Africa Fiber Optic Components Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Acacia Communications
12.2. Accelink Technologies
12.5. Fiber mountain
12.7. Fujitsu optical components
12.8. Electric furukawa
12.14. Nokoxine technology
12.15. O-Net Technologies
12.17. Optienz sensors
12.18. Reflex photonics
12.19. Photonic Source
12.20. Sumitomo electric
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p3n2n9
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets