Health Benefits of Glazed Apple or Tadgola Fruit: Here’s how this juicy summer fruit acts as a natural coolant to ward off the heat!
Scorching heat waves have become an obstacle to our daily activities. People are trying a plethora of juices and food items to overcome summer woes. Have you ever tried candied apples? Otherwise this season you have to try the transparent juicy fruit which will help your body cool down a bit. Glazed apples are also called Tagdola or Nungu which resemble lychee in texture and consistency. The low-calorie fruit provides the perfect blend of minerals and sugars for the body in hot weather. They also have a pleasant, fresh and tender taste, like coconut. These fruits are a great way to beat the summer heat as they are packed with essential nutrients such as carbohydrates, phytonutrients, and calcium. If you are a fitness enthusiast and want to stay hydrated and healthy this season, read about the various health benefits presented by the fruit. Summer alert! From mangoes to papaya, here are 8 water-rich fruits that will help you stay hydrated in the searing heat.
Health Benefits of Ice Cream Apples You Need to Know
1. Glazed apples contain phytochemicals that have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This helps slow down aging and also reduces the risk of developing serious diseases.
2. For anyone trying to lose weight, candied apples are a great way to lose weight because they are low in calories.
3. The cooling effect of the ice apple helps reduce heat stroke, soothes irritated skin and prevents rashes during summers.
4. Juicy fruits also help with digestive issues and can be eaten for indigestion, constipation and bloating.
5. Breastfeeding women can eat candied apples to increase milk quality as the fruit contains tons of nutrients.
6. Palm fruit also helps boost the immune system as it contains a good amount of minerals and vitamins.
Here’s how to make delicious glazed apple juice
Moreover, the healthy palm fruit also helps reduce aging, helps fight fatigue, and gets rid of liver problems. Just a precaution, overripe candied apples can cause stomach upset as the fruit is very perishable and should be eaten within a day.
(The story above first appeared on LatestLY on May 02, 2022 at 2:03 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle , log in to our website latestly.com).