Woman Rescued From Fire + Auburn Hills Gym Workout
Hey, Rochester-Rochester Hills! Here’s everything you need to know to get a good start this Saturday.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Snow in the late afternoon. High: 34 Low: 30.
Here are the best stories in Rochester-Rochester Hills today:
- Fatally son Shots A mother injures another in Royal Oak: the police. (Room)
- Doctors want their patients benefit to of the new farm in St. Joe’s Oakland. (Detroit Free Press)
- “The tragedy was avoided”: MEPs rescue wife to burn down the Oakland County house. (W X Y Z)
- Wixom man Accused For connection to the Detroit homicide. (Room)
- Fitness Friday: Coaching at the Michigan Hy-Fit Athletics in Auburn Hills. (WDIV ClickOnDetroit)
This newsletter will be distributed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays of each week.
Do you live in Rochester-Rochester Hills? Click here to subscribe to our free news alerts sent to your inbox and mobile devices. follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and download our free mobile application on Android Where iPhone.
Today in Rochester-Rochester Hills:
- Rochester Small Business Authors’ Fair (10:00 a.m.)
Rochester-Rochester Hills Patch Notepad
- Meadow Creek Room: “Today is the day! Meadow Brook Vacation is officially open! We are delighted to welcome you and your friends and family to the 50th anniversary of Holiday Walk by day and the start of our all new Winter Wonder Lights at Night Show. … “(Facebook)
- Rochester City Center: “It’s Plaid Friday! Don’t go to the mall, shop small! Check out all the deals and promotions happening in town today. bit.ly/3GKqVtl “(Facebook)
- Executive Office, Oakland County, Michigan: “” Local public health staff have played a crucial role in the deployment of our vaccines and the success of other public health measures. They regularly fight against the disinformation that still leaves too many people, even relatively healthy individuals, vulnerable … “(Facebook)
- Oakland County, Michigan Government: “A sight we’re grateful for this #Thanksgiving! 🧡 Thank you @ mh11.imagery for sharing your photo of the #OrchardLake Nature Sanctuary with us… Use #OaklandCounty for a chance to be featured. Http: // ow.ly/ANZG50GVYC1 “(Facebook)
- Oakland County Parks and Recreation: “We got it, crowded stores aren’t our thing either. That’s why today we’re going to join REI and #OptOutside for some post-turkey fun in the crisp fall air. . Are you coming? #OaklandCountyParks #Michigan #Automne #PureMichigan #Michi … “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are officially in the loop for today! See you soon. If you like these newsletters, consider inviting some of your friends and neighbors to follow. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Dylan siwicki
About me: I was born and raised in the Westside of Detroit, in the Polish blue-collar neighborhood of Warrendale. I am a Detroit Public School graduate who fought hard for my education. My aspiration for journalism came when I was young, when I started following the corruption scandal of former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick. My first entry into journalism began with the opportunity to work at the Michigan Journal, where I primarily reported on campus and local news throughout the Dearborn community. I eventually worked to become an editor. In correlation with my work in journalism, I had an incredible opportunity to study and write about many different cultures and origins at the Piast Institute, which also helped me prepare for this role. So with first-hand experience growing up in a tight-knit neighborhood, I know the importance of spreading news and telling stories that impact local communities. And as the breaking news editor at Patch for Metro Detroit, it’s my job to get this news out. So feel free to contact me for topical advice or your own unique experiences at [email protected]
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Rochester-Rochester Hills Daily? You can reach me at [email protected]